MADISON, Wis. - The 40th annual Maxwell Street Days Summer Sidewalk Sale will be held in downtown Madison next Friday though Sunday, according to a release.
The sale will go from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, organizers said.
The annual sidewalk sale showcases the State Street and Capitol Square shopping district with more than 100 shops, boutiques, galleries and restaurants, according to the release. Many of the locally owned businesses will be offering bargains on clothing, jewelry, gifts, sporting goods, artwork, food and drinks.
Maxwell Street Days is organized by the Greater State Street Business Association with support from Madison's Central Business Improvement District.
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says
- Man pulls gun during road rage incident, police say