MADISON, Wis. - The 40th annual Maxwell Street Days Summer Sidewalk Sale will be held in downtown Madison next Friday though Sunday, according to a release.
The sale will go from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, organizers said.
The annual sidewalk sale showcases the State Street and Capitol Square shopping district with more than 100 shops, boutiques, galleries and restaurants, according to the release. Many of the locally owned businesses will be offering bargains on clothing, jewelry, gifts, sporting goods, artwork, food and drinks.
Maxwell Street Days is organized by the Greater State Street Business Association with support from Madison's Central Business Improvement District.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK