MADISON, Wis. - The 40th annual Maxwell Street Days Summer Sidewalk Sale will be held in downtown Madison next Friday though Sunday, according to a release.
The sale will go from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, organizers said.
The annual sidewalk sale showcases the State Street and Capitol Square shopping district with more than 100 shops, boutiques, galleries and restaurants, according to the release. Many of the locally owned businesses will be offering bargains on clothing, jewelry, gifts, sporting goods, artwork, food and drinks.
Maxwell Street Days is organized by the Greater State Street Business Association with support from Madison's Central Business Improvement District.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle