MADISON, Wis. - An "American Idol" winner stopped in Madison Thursday to try and make some dreams come true.
Season 11 winner Phillip Phillips toured Dream Bank, which is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
His song, "Home," is also featured in one of the company's commercials.
Dream Bank is a community space to inspire people to follow their dreams. It's free to the public and Thursday, they enlisted Phillips' help.
"We're here in Madison, Wis., and we actually don't have any other Dream Bank locations across the country. So we're going to be filming Philip Phillips here at Dream Bank and creating some video footage that people can see online and experience Dream Bank for themselves," Anne Jensen, brand strategist for American Family Insurance, said.
The Dream Bank is on the Capitol Square on North Pinckney Street. It is open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Sunday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land