A longtime friend -- and alleged victim -- of a man arrested on suspicion of murder speaks out. Michael Clark says there's no rhyme or reason for why his former roommate Clayton Courtney killed the woman he loved. Dannika Lewis reports.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK