MADISON, Wis. - More western destinations will be available to passengers at the Dane County Regional Airport with the addition of service to Salt Lake City later this year, according to airport officials.
Delta Air Lines will start the non-stop service May 18. Airport officials said the new service gives passengers access to 243 daily departures to more than 80 non-stop destinations.
"We're pleased to expand existing Madison service with a new, convenient non-stop flight to Delta's hub in Salt Lake City," said Joe Esposito, managing director of Network Planning. "The introduction of two-class service, will offer customers significant access to the western United States."
There are now 13 destinations available for Dane County Regional Airport passengers.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets