MADISON, Wis. - More western destinations will be available to passengers at the Dane County Regional Airport with the addition of service to Salt Lake City later this year, according to airport officials.
Delta Air Lines will start the non-stop service May 18. Airport officials said the new service gives passengers access to 243 daily departures to more than 80 non-stop destinations.
"We're pleased to expand existing Madison service with a new, convenient non-stop flight to Delta's hub in Salt Lake City," said Joe Esposito, managing director of Network Planning. "The introduction of two-class service, will offer customers significant access to the western United States."
There are now 13 destinations available for Dane County Regional Airport passengers.
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl