The director and star of the 1980 comedy hit "Airplane!" are flying in to Wisconsin again.
David Zucker and Robert Hays will be in Madison on Monday to unveil a new TV spot promoting the state as a tourism destination. Their appearance coincides with a statewide conference on tourism.
Zucker directed the commercial last summer on Plum Lake in Sayner. Hays, best known as the pilot from the film hit, plays a befuddled fisherman in the ad.
It's due to begin running in May in Chicago, Minneapolis-St. Paul, eastern Iowa and Milwaukee.
Gov. Scott Walker and state lawmakers will take part in the three-day tourism conference.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs