MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has issued an air quality alert for eastern and south-central Wisconsin.
The alert issued Sunday cites particle pollution. As the alert is rated orange, the air quality could be unhealthy for people in sensitive groups. It's scheduled to expire at noon Monday.
The alert affects an area from Green Bay south to Kenosha County. The counties affected include Brown, Calumet, Dane, Dodge, Fond du Lac Jefferson, Kenosha, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Winnebago.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1