MADISON, Wis. - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has issued an air quality alert for eastern and south-central Wisconsin.
The alert issued Sunday cites particle pollution. As the alert is rated orange, the air quality could be unhealthy for people in sensitive groups. It's scheduled to expire at noon Monday.
The alert affects an area from Green Bay south to Kenosha County. The counties affected include Brown, Calumet, Dane, Dodge, Fond du Lac Jefferson, Kenosha, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Winnebago.
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed