Madisonians played Bingo for some booty Sunday afternoon at the Sheraton Hotel.
The AIDS Network held a pirate-themed fundraiser that offered drinks, Bingo games and a 50-50 raffle for participants.
Coordinators said the fundraiser has grown over the years, and they expected a sold-out crowd at Sunday's event.
"It's incredible. It started out small, and it's basically been word of mouth and social media," AIDS Network Development Director Dan Curd said. "It's grown. I know one person who has been here for every single bingo that we've had."
Last year, the AIDS Network made nearly $30,000 at its Bingo events. They are hoping to even better this season.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight