Madisonians played Bingo for some booty Sunday afternoon at the Sheraton Hotel.
The AIDS Network held a pirate-themed fundraiser that offered drinks, Bingo games and a 50-50 raffle for participants.
Coordinators said the fundraiser has grown over the years, and they expected a sold-out crowd at Sunday's event.
"It's incredible. It started out small, and it's basically been word of mouth and social media," AIDS Network Development Director Dan Curd said. "It's grown. I know one person who has been here for every single bingo that we've had."
Last year, the AIDS Network made nearly $30,000 at its Bingo events. They are hoping to even better this season.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire