Madisonians played Bingo for some booty Sunday afternoon at the Sheraton Hotel.
The AIDS Network held a pirate-themed fundraiser that offered drinks, Bingo games and a 50-50 raffle for participants.
Coordinators said the fundraiser has grown over the years, and they expected a sold-out crowd at Sunday's event.
"It's incredible. It started out small, and it's basically been word of mouth and social media," AIDS Network Development Director Dan Curd said. "It's grown. I know one person who has been here for every single bingo that we've had."
Last year, the AIDS Network made nearly $30,000 at its Bingo events. They are hoping to even better this season.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry