Madisonians played Bingo for some booty Sunday afternoon at the Sheraton Hotel.
The AIDS Network held a pirate-themed fundraiser that offered drinks, Bingo games and a 50-50 raffle for participants.
Coordinators said the fundraiser has grown over the years, and they expected a sold-out crowd at Sunday's event.
"It's incredible. It started out small, and it's basically been word of mouth and social media," AIDS Network Development Director Dan Curd said. "It's grown. I know one person who has been here for every single bingo that we've had."
Last year, the AIDS Network made nearly $30,000 at its Bingo events. They are hoping to even better this season.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm