MADISON, Wis. - Agrace announced Thursday it has added four new directors to its leadership team, according to a release.
Agrace is a Wisconsin nonprofit community hospice and palliative care agency.
Karil Walther is director of the Agrace Inpatient Unit, Tracy Buglass is director of the Agrace Foundation, Angie Bloyer is director of service excellence and Natasha Weberg is director of outreach, according to the release.
Agrace has provided end-of-life care to people in the greater Madison and Janesville communities for 35 years, according to the release. Agrace has also recently added palliative care services to complement its hospice and grief support programs.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire