MADISON, Wis. - Agrace announced Thursday it has added four new directors to its leadership team, according to a release.
Agrace is a Wisconsin nonprofit community hospice and palliative care agency.
Karil Walther is director of the Agrace Inpatient Unit, Tracy Buglass is director of the Agrace Foundation, Angie Bloyer is director of service excellence and Natasha Weberg is director of outreach, according to the release.
Agrace has provided end-of-life care to people in the greater Madison and Janesville communities for 35 years, according to the release. Agrace has also recently added palliative care services to complement its hospice and grief support programs.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry