MADISON, Wis. - Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen was hobbling around the state Assembly chamber ahead of Governor Scott Walker's budget address Wednesday night.
Van Hollen showed up for the speech Wednesday evening on crutches and wearing a rehabilitative boot on his right foot. State Justice Department spokeswoman Dana Brueck says Van Hollen had surgery last month for bone spurs.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street