MADISON, Wis. - Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen was hobbling around the state Assembly chamber ahead of Governor Scott Walker's budget address Wednesday night.
Van Hollen showed up for the speech Wednesday evening on crutches and wearing a rehabilitative boot on his right foot. State Justice Department spokeswoman Dana Brueck says Van Hollen had surgery last month for bone spurs.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls