MADISON, Wis. - Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen was hobbling around the state Assembly chamber ahead of Governor Scott Walker's budget address Wednesday night.
Van Hollen showed up for the speech Wednesday evening on crutches and wearing a rehabilitative boot on his right foot. State Justice Department spokeswoman Dana Brueck says Van Hollen had surgery last month for bone spurs.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire