MADISON, Wis. - Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen was hobbling around the state Assembly chamber ahead of Governor Scott Walker's budget address Wednesday night.
Van Hollen showed up for the speech Wednesday evening on crutches and wearing a rehabilitative boot on his right foot. State Justice Department spokeswoman Dana Brueck says Van Hollen had surgery last month for bone spurs.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK