After a News 3 investigation chronicled how the Dane County 911 system had failed to meet national standards, Dane County Executive Joe Parisi is calling for change in how all 911 calls for police help are handled. Velena Jones reports.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK