MADISON, Wis. - A 9-year-old boy was taken to a hospital after being struck by a car Friday morning, according to police.
Madison police said the boy stepped into the roadway at Hackney and Lamplighter ways at about 7:30 a.m., and he was struck by a slow-moving car.
The boy was taken to a hospital complaining of back pain but was not seriously injured.
Police said the preliminary investigation showed the boy was at fault.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two