GRATIOT TOWNSHIP, Wis. - A 9-year-old boy died in a utility terrain vehicle crash on private property Saturday afternoon, according to a release.
The Lafayette County Sheriff's Office was dispatched to a UTV accident with injuries at a farm on South Prairie Road in Gratiot Township, according to the release.
The call was received Saturday afternoon around 4:44, according to the release.
The investigation showed that four people were riding a UTV on private property when they struck a pile of hay in a field, causing the UTV to overturn, according to the release.
Drew Holland, 9, of Gratiot, was transported to Monroe Clinic and E.R. where he was pronounced dead from his injuries, according to the release.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff