GREENDALE, Wis. - Police in the Milwaukee suburb of Greendale are investigating the pedestrian death of an elderly woman.
Authorities say the 82-year-old woman was crossing the street at an intersection near Southridge mall Monday night when she was struck and killed by a Jimmy John's delivery driver.
The Milwaukee County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Beatrice Salo of Greendale.
WTMJ-TV said the driver is cooperating with the investigation.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday