BELOIT, Wis. - The Beloit Police Department was looking for a missing and at-risk 72-year-old who was reported missing Monday afternoon, according to an alert.
Judy M. Wicker was found unharmed Monday night after being reported missing around 3 p.m., police said.
Wicker left on foot with a maroon walker that has an attached seat, according to the alert.
Wicker mentioned she was going to Sears, but she does not have a mode of transportation, according to the alert. She has dementia and has walked away before.
Police said the last time she walked away, she was found in the area near Shopko.
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call