BELOIT, Wis. - The Beloit Police Department was looking for a missing and at-risk 72-year-old who was reported missing Monday afternoon, according to an alert.
Judy M. Wicker was found unharmed Monday night after being reported missing around 3 p.m., police said.
Wicker left on foot with a maroon walker that has an attached seat, according to the alert.
Wicker mentioned she was going to Sears, but she does not have a mode of transportation, according to the alert. She has dementia and has walked away before.
Police said the last time she walked away, she was found in the area near Shopko.
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight