MADISON, Wis. - Multiple emergency crews are at the site of a rollover crash in the eastbound, southbound lanes of Interstate 39/90 near mile marker 144.
Wisconsin State Patrol officials said the people involved in the crash suffered minor injuries.
Dane County dispatchers said six children and one adult were hurt.
Officials did not say what caused the crash but said it happened shortly after 5 p.m. Thursday.
Stay with WISCTV and Channe3000.com for further updates on this developing story.
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- 2 deputies on leave after man shoots himself during eviction
- New route set for Ride the Drive
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program