MADISON, Wis. - Multiple emergency crews are at the site of a rollover crash in the eastbound, southbound lanes of Interstate 39/90 near mile marker 144.
Wisconsin State Patrol officials said the people involved in the crash suffered minor injuries.
Dane County dispatchers said six children and one adult were hurt.
Officials did not say what caused the crash but said it happened shortly after 5 p.m. Thursday.
Stay with WISCTV and Channe3000.com for further updates on this developing story.
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture