OREGON, Wis. - A 56-year-old woman faces her sixth impaired-driving charge in the village of Oregon Saturday afternoon.
The Oregon Police Department said police received a report of a possible intoxicated driver in the 100 block of East Lincoln Street at 5:08 p.m.
An Oregon officer made contact with the vehicle and the driver, identified as Joni L. Bethel, of Oregon, in the area.
Bethel was arrested and will be tentatively charged with sixth-offense operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Hotel Week attracts visitors and locals
- City clerk expects higher voter turnout for spring primary election than recent years
- UW program helps local cheesemaker make Best of Show cheese
- Fires at 2 separate houses cause combined $330K in damage, officials say
- Secrecy of $1M settlement questioned
- Warmer temperatures pose risk to apple farmers, plants