OREGON, Wis. - A 56-year-old woman faces her sixth impaired-driving charge in the village of Oregon Saturday afternoon.
The Oregon Police Department said police received a report of a possible intoxicated driver in the 100 block of East Lincoln Street at 5:08 p.m.
An Oregon officer made contact with the vehicle and the driver, identified as Joni L. Bethel, of Oregon, in the area.
Bethel was arrested and will be tentatively charged with sixth-offense operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI