OREGON, Wis. - A 56-year-old woman faces her sixth impaired-driving charge in the village of Oregon Saturday afternoon.
The Oregon Police Department said police received a report of a possible intoxicated driver in the 100 block of East Lincoln Street at 5:08 p.m.
An Oregon officer made contact with the vehicle and the driver, identified as Joni L. Bethel, of Oregon, in the area.
Bethel was arrested and will be tentatively charged with sixth-offense operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers