MADISON, Wis. - A Madison salon will be taking part in a nationwide fundraiser for local humane societies Aug. 29.
Patrick Lomantini is a salon owner and stylist from Wichita, Kansas who is in his third year of visiting every state to help raise money for local humane societies, according to a release.
As part of the 50 States Tour, Lomantini will travel to all 50 states in 50 days, and will do 50 haircuts in each location.
Lomantini will be coming to Wisconsin Aug. 29 and will be doing 50 haircuts at Ego Salon to raise money for the Dane County Humane Society.
The event goes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Aug. 29 at Ego Salon at 449 S. Yellowstone Drive, No. 100, in Madison. Haircuts cost $20.
- Increase in garage burglaries reported in Sun Prairie
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child in Wis. arrested in NY
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Madison cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case