MADISON, Wis. - A Madison salon will be taking part in a nationwide fundraiser for local humane societies Aug. 29.
Patrick Lomantini is a salon owner and stylist from Wichita, Kansas who is in his third year of visiting every state to help raise money for local humane societies, according to a release.
As part of the 50 States Tour, Lomantini will travel to all 50 states in 50 days, and will do 50 haircuts in each location.
Lomantini will be coming to Wisconsin Aug. 29 and will be doing 50 haircuts at Ego Salon to raise money for the Dane County Humane Society.
The event goes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Aug. 29 at Ego Salon at 449 S. Yellowstone Drive, No. 100, in Madison. Haircuts cost $20.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says