MADISON, Wis. - A Madison salon will be taking part in a nationwide fundraiser for local humane societies Aug. 29.
Patrick Lomantini is a salon owner and stylist from Wichita, Kansas who is in his third year of visiting every state to help raise money for local humane societies, according to a release.
As part of the 50 States Tour, Lomantini will travel to all 50 states in 50 days, and will do 50 haircuts in each location.
Lomantini will be coming to Wisconsin Aug. 29 and will be doing 50 haircuts at Ego Salon to raise money for the Dane County Humane Society.
The event goes from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Aug. 29 at Ego Salon at 449 S. Yellowstone Drive, No. 100, in Madison. Haircuts cost $20.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms