WHEATLAND, Wis. - A school bus crash has injured five people, including four students, in Vernon County.
The Capital Times (http://bit.ly/VuMDqF) reports none of the injuries is serious.
Sheriff's authorities say the crash happened around 9:20 a.m. Friday near the Town of Wheatland. The bus driver was turning into a church parking lot in heavy fog when it collided with another vehicle.
Twelve children were on the bus. Four children had minor injuries, with three taken to a hospital.
The driver of the other vehicle had minor injuries.
The crash is under investigation.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns