BLUE RIVER, Wis. - Five people received citations and one was arrested after Grant County Deputies received a complaint of three vehicles driving recklessly on Highway 133 near Kinney Lane in Watterstown Township.
Ollie Lasse, 18, and Kristen Carter, 19, of Muscoda, were both cited with speeding and operating without a valid license.
Tiffany Miles, 19, and Celcilia Christenson, 19, also of Muscoda, were cited for underage drinking. Miles was also cited with allowing an unauthorized person to drive and allowing open intoxicants in her motor vehicle.
Jacob Dowling, 21, of Richland Center, was cited with speeding. Hanna Novy, 24, was arrested on a Grant County warrant.
Muscoda police, Boscobel police and Wisconsin State patrol assisted at the scene.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates