BLUE RIVER, Wis. - Five people received citations and one was arrested after Grant County Deputies received a complaint of three vehicles driving recklessly on Highway 133 near Kinney Lane in Watterstown Township.
Ollie Lasse, 18, and Kristen Carter, 19, of Muscoda, were both cited with speeding and operating without a valid license.
Tiffany Miles, 19, and Celcilia Christenson, 19, also of Muscoda, were cited for underage drinking. Miles was also cited with allowing an unauthorized person to drive and allowing open intoxicants in her motor vehicle.
Jacob Dowling, 21, of Richland Center, was cited with speeding. Hanna Novy, 24, was arrested on a Grant County warrant.
Muscoda police, Boscobel police and Wisconsin State patrol assisted at the scene.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns