MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin Police Department said three people were taken to detox and a total of 24 people were arrested at Camp Randall Stadium during Saturday's Badger game against Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles.
In a brief report, UW police said 23 of the people arrested were UW students.
Police said 45 people were ejected from the game but not all were cited.
One person was ejected for smoking.
Twenty-four people were cited and ejected for underage alcohol consumption, the report said. The highest preliminary breath sample taken was 0.30, according to police.
UW Athletics said 77,785 people attended Saturday's game.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement