MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin Police Department said three people were taken to detox and a total of 24 people were arrested at Camp Randall Stadium during Saturday's Badger game against Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles.
In a brief report, UW police said 23 of the people arrested were UW students.
Police said 45 people were ejected from the game but not all were cited.
One person was ejected for smoking.
Twenty-four people were cited and ejected for underage alcohol consumption, the report said. The highest preliminary breath sample taken was 0.30, according to police.
UW Athletics said 77,785 people attended Saturday's game.
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases