MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin Police Department said three people were taken to detox and a total of 24 people were arrested at Camp Randall Stadium during Saturday's Badger game against Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles.
In a brief report, UW police said 23 of the people arrested were UW students.
Police said 45 people were ejected from the game but not all were cited.
One person was ejected for smoking.
Twenty-four people were cited and ejected for underage alcohol consumption, the report said. The highest preliminary breath sample taken was 0.30, according to police.
UW Athletics said 77,785 people attended Saturday's game.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes