MILWAUKEE, Wis. - Four ships from the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and Canadian Navy are set to visit Milwaukee next week.
It's part of the Navy's commemoration of the bicentennial of the War of 1812.
The ships are the frigate USS DeWert, the coastal patrol ship Hurricane, the U.S.
Coast Guard cutter Neah Bay and the Canadian frigate HMCS Ville de Qu?bec.
DeWert and the Canadian ship will be at the Port of Milwaukee Liquid Pier 5 and Neah Bay and Hurricane will be at the Discovery World Pier.
They will be in Milwaukee from Aug. 8 through Aug. 14.
The event is also part of Navy Week, a U.S. Navy event that takes place annually in selected cities across America.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison