MAUSTON, Wis. - Four people from Pennsylvania were injured when their car rolled over on Interstate 90 near Lyndon Station, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Officers were called to mile marker 76 in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 6:49 a.m. Monday.
Investigators said the car left the highway and rolled over into the trees.
All four were taken to Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs