MAUSTON, Wis. - Four people from Pennsylvania were injured when their car rolled over on Interstate 90 near Lyndon Station, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Officers were called to mile marker 76 in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 6:49 a.m. Monday.
Investigators said the car left the highway and rolled over into the trees.
All four were taken to Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow