MAUSTON, Wis. - Four people from Pennsylvania were injured when their car rolled over on Interstate 90 near Lyndon Station, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Officers were called to mile marker 76 in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 6:49 a.m. Monday.
Investigators said the car left the highway and rolled over into the trees.
All four were taken to Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash