MAUSTON, Wis. - Four people from Pennsylvania were injured when their car rolled over on Interstate 90 near Lyndon Station, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Officers were called to mile marker 76 in the eastbound lanes of I-90 at 6:49 a.m. Monday.
Investigators said the car left the highway and rolled over into the trees.
All four were taken to Mile Bluff Medical Center in Mauston for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online