TOWN OF DELLONA, Wis. - Four people were injured in a two-vehicle crash that caused a semitrailer to overturn and block both lanes of a highway west of Wisconsin Dells Tuesday afternoon, according to a release.
Sauk County sheriff's deputies responded to a report of a two-vehicle crash involving an overturned semitrailer on County Road H at Coon Bluff Road in the town of Dellona Tuesday afternoon, officials said.
The driver of the semitrailer, Albert I. Ellis, 58, of Plover, was driving west on County Road H when a vehicle being driven by Han Xiao, 57, of Chicago, Illinois, did not yield at a stop sign and pulled in front of Ellis, investigators said.
Ellis was unable to avoid a crash with Xiao's vehicle, according to the release. Upon impact, Ellis' semitrailer overturned on the road and blocked east and westbound traffic on County Road H.
Xiao and his four passengers received non-life-threatening injuries, deputies said. Ellis also received non-life-threatening injuries. Ellis and three of Xiao's passengers were transported by ambulance to a local hospital.
Xiao was cited for failure to yield the right of way from a stop sign, according to the release.
All occupants involved in the crash were wearing seat belts, and alcohol was not a factor in the crash, officials said.27459290
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam