MADISON, Wis. - The upcoming Friends of Madison Public Library book sale will offer an affordable way to stock up on new reading material, according to a release.
The sale is being held at the new Central Library at 201 W. Mifflin St. on the first-floor, according to the release. There will be a selection of fiction and nonfiction for adults and children. There will also be a selection of history and art books.
Organizers said most items will be priced at $2 or less, but there will be some uniquely priced items.
"This is an excellent opportunity to find some great deals on books you'll love to read, while at the same time helping support the Friends of the Madison Public Library," book sale coordinator Kathi Kemp said in the release.
The sale starts Thursday with a member-only sale from noon until 5 p.m., but memberships can be bought at the door for $5. The sale continues for the general public from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and from 1-5 p.m. Sunday. Books will be $5 a bag from 3-5 p.m. Sunday.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm