JANESVILLE, Wis. - Four children were removed from a home after police investigated reports of child abuse, according to a release from Janesville police.
Officers were called to 603 Lincoln St. at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday for a report of ongoing physical abuse to children. The four children removed from the home were placed into protective custody. A 12-year-old was taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries.
Jorge Huesca-Martinez, 35, was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse to a child and on a probation violation. Aurora Martinez-Chimal, 35, was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse of a child.
The Janesville Police Department Detective Bureau assisted in the investigation.26777748
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Eau Claire TV station owner sues over duo's on-air prank
- Alcohol use among senior citizens on the rise
- Door County trees chomped by invasive bugs
- Women accused of attacking 17-year-old girl at Memorial High School
- Toxic gas released in Kenosha County truck crash