JANESVILLE, Wis. - Four children were removed from a home after police investigated reports of child abuse, according to a release from Janesville police.
Officers were called to 603 Lincoln St. at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday for a report of ongoing physical abuse to children. The four children removed from the home were placed into protective custody. A 12-year-old was taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries.
Jorge Huesca-Martinez, 35, was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse to a child and on a probation violation. Aurora Martinez-Chimal, 35, was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse of a child.
The Janesville Police Department Detective Bureau assisted in the investigation.26777748
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion