JANESVILLE, Wis. - Four children were removed from a home after police investigated reports of child abuse, according to a release from Janesville police.
Officers were called to 603 Lincoln St. at 10:20 a.m. Wednesday for a report of ongoing physical abuse to children. The four children removed from the home were placed into protective custody. A 12-year-old was taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries.
Jorge Huesca-Martinez, 35, was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse to a child and on a probation violation. Aurora Martinez-Chimal, 35, was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse of a child.
The Janesville Police Department Detective Bureau assisted in the investigation.26777748
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say