BOSCOBEL, Wis. - Four people have been charged in connection with a drug overdose death from more than a year ago.
Investigators with the Richland-Iowa-Grant Drug Task Force said three men, Craig Bellis, Tony Venglish, Thomas Kussmaul, and one woman, Mary Grant, were responsible for giving Jordan Faulkner the morphine that killed him.
According to the release, Faulkner overdosed on morphine and died Jan. 13, 2013. Each of the accused received federal indictments, but more charges could be coming.
According to the release, Grant, Venglish, and Kussmaul were arrested earlier this month. Bellis is currently an inmate at the Grant County Jail, and was in jail when the indictments were filed.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline