BOSCOBEL, Wis. - Four people have been charged in connection with a drug overdose death from more than a year ago.
Investigators with the Richland-Iowa-Grant Drug Task Force said three men, Craig Bellis, Tony Venglish, Thomas Kussmaul, and one woman, Mary Grant, were responsible for giving Jordan Faulkner the morphine that killed him.
According to the release, Faulkner overdosed on morphine and died Jan. 13, 2013. Each of the accused received federal indictments, but more charges could be coming.
According to the release, Grant, Venglish, and Kussmaul were arrested earlier this month. Bellis is currently an inmate at the Grant County Jail, and was in jail when the indictments were filed.
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say