BARABOO, Wis. - Four Baraboo residents were arrested Friday as a part of an ongoing investigation into the sale of heroin and other drugs in the city, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said they executed a search warrant Friday at 4 South Center Street in Baraboo and found heroin, prescription drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Robert H. Racinnowski Jr., 34, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, possession of heroin and a parole violation.
Brittany N. Lord, 24, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Jason J. Bertram, 34, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a parole violation.
Collin A. Blevins, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 888-847-7285.
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood