BARABOO, Wis. - Four Baraboo residents were arrested Friday as a part of an ongoing investigation into the sale of heroin and other drugs in the city, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said they executed a search warrant Friday at 4 South Center Street in Baraboo and found heroin, prescription drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Robert H. Racinnowski Jr., 34, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, possession of heroin and a parole violation.
Brittany N. Lord, 24, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Jason J. Bertram, 34, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a parole violation.
Collin A. Blevins, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 888-847-7285.
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US