BARABOO, Wis. - Four Baraboo residents were arrested Friday as a part of an ongoing investigation into the sale of heroin and other drugs in the city, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said they executed a search warrant Friday at 4 South Center Street in Baraboo and found heroin, prescription drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Robert H. Racinnowski Jr., 34, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, possession of heroin and a parole violation.
Brittany N. Lord, 24, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Jason J. Bertram, 34, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a parole violation.
Collin A. Blevins, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 888-847-7285.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison