BARABOO, Wis. - Four Baraboo residents were arrested Friday as a part of an ongoing investigation into the sale of heroin and other drugs in the city, according to the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators said they executed a search warrant Friday at 4 South Center Street in Baraboo and found heroin, prescription drugs and drug paraphernalia.
Robert H. Racinnowski Jr., 34, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, possession of heroin and a parole violation.
Brittany N. Lord, 24, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and bail jumping.
Jason J. Bertram, 34, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a parole violation.
Collin A. Blevins, 19, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 888-847-7285.
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend