MADISON, Wis. - Madison police took 36-year-old Dawn M. Derouin into custody Tuesday after she was reported missing from the Dane County Jail Monday afternoon.
Derouin left the Dane County Jail – Public Safety Building Monday at 1:30 p.m. for an appointment at Journey Mental Health, officials said. She was scheduled to arrive back at the jail by 4:30 p.m., but did not return.
Derouin is sentenced with Huber privileges for theft and third-offense operating while intoxicated, according to the release.
- Janesville family displaced after house fire
- Shooting on Madison's east side leave four injured, Koval concerned
- Wholesome Wave grant helps Madison residents access healthy food
- Firefighters investigating cause of McFarland fire
- Milwaukee police seek driver after fatal hit-and-run
- 2 confirmed dead after house fire in northeast Wisconsin