MADISON, Wis. - Madison police took 36-year-old Dawn M. Derouin into custody Tuesday after she was reported missing from the Dane County Jail Monday afternoon.
Derouin left the Dane County Jail – Public Safety Building Monday at 1:30 p.m. for an appointment at Journey Mental Health, officials said. She was scheduled to arrive back at the jail by 4:30 p.m., but did not return.
Derouin is sentenced with Huber privileges for theft and third-offense operating while intoxicated, according to the release.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to fourth OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street