MADISON, Wis. - Madison police took 36-year-old Dawn M. Derouin into custody Tuesday after she was reported missing from the Dane County Jail Monday afternoon.
Derouin left the Dane County Jail – Public Safety Building Monday at 1:30 p.m. for an appointment at Journey Mental Health, officials said. She was scheduled to arrive back at the jail by 4:30 p.m., but did not return.
Derouin is sentenced with Huber privileges for theft and third-offense operating while intoxicated, according to the release.
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Phone scammer claims to be MPD Chief Mike Koval, officials say
- Icy Dane County road causes nearly 40-car pileup, officials say
- Man, woman caught selling stolen bike on Craigslist, police say
- Evers has $117,000 in bank for superintendent run
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her