MADISON, Wis. - Madison police took 36-year-old Dawn M. Derouin into custody Tuesday after she was reported missing from the Dane County Jail Monday afternoon.
Derouin left the Dane County Jail – Public Safety Building Monday at 1:30 p.m. for an appointment at Journey Mental Health, officials said. She was scheduled to arrive back at the jail by 4:30 p.m., but did not return.
Derouin is sentenced with Huber privileges for theft and third-offense operating while intoxicated, according to the release.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'