MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin Lottery ticket worth $350,000 was sold at a gas station in Marshall.
The lottery said the SuperCash ticket was sold at Landmark Services Cooperative at 510 W. Main St. and matched all six winning numbers from Saturday's drawing.
The winning numbers were 03, 22, 24, 34, 36 and 39.
Winners have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes at the lottery's Madison or Milwaukee office, or by mail.
The odds of winning this particular prize are 1:1.6 million, according to lottery officials.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000