MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin Lottery ticket worth $350,000 was sold at a gas station in Marshall.
The lottery said the SuperCash ticket was sold at Landmark Services Cooperative at 510 W. Main St. and matched all six winning numbers from Saturday's drawing.
The winning numbers were 03, 22, 24, 34, 36 and 39.
Winners have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes at the lottery's Madison or Milwaukee office, or by mail.
The odds of winning this particular prize are 1:1.6 million, according to lottery officials.
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people
- Shredfest helps protect more than 1,100 people's identities
- 'Life goes on': Production ends at Oscar Mayer plant
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg