MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin Lottery ticket worth $350,000 was sold at a gas station in Marshall.
The lottery said the SuperCash ticket was sold at Landmark Services Cooperative at 510 W. Main St. and matched all six winning numbers from Saturday's drawing.
The winning numbers were 03, 22, 24, 34, 36 and 39.
Winners have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes at the lottery's Madison or Milwaukee office, or by mail.
The odds of winning this particular prize are 1:1.6 million, according to lottery officials.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees