MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin Lottery ticket worth $350,000 was sold at a gas station in Marshall.
The lottery said the SuperCash ticket was sold at Landmark Services Cooperative at 510 W. Main St. and matched all six winning numbers from Saturday's drawing.
The winning numbers were 03, 22, 24, 34, 36 and 39.
Winners have 180 days from the drawing to claim their prizes at the lottery's Madison or Milwaukee office, or by mail.
The odds of winning this particular prize are 1:1.6 million, according to lottery officials.
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan