PINE BLUFF, Wis. - Dane County sheriff's deputies are investigating a shooting that happened near a bar west of Madison early Sunday morning, according to a release.
Around 2 a.m. deputies and Mount Horeb police were dispatched to the Red Mouse Bar at 3738 County Road P in the unincorporated community of Pine Bluff for reports of a disturbance, officials said.
An initial report given to deputies said there was a large fight at the location and there were possibly shots fired in the area, according to the release. Upon arrival, police did not find an active disturbance, individuals were leaving the area, and there was no indication that anyone had been injured.
Around 2:47 a.m. a 33-year-old man showed up at a local hospital with injuries consistent with a gunshot wound, deputies said. The man was able to get himself to the hospital, and told police his injuries were sustained in the area of 3738 County Road P. His injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening.
The incident is still under investigation, and deputies ask anyone with information on the shooting to call the Dane County Communications Center or the Dane County Sheriff's Office tip line at 608-284-6900.26715362
- UW-Madison chosen by U.S DOT to test automated vehicles
- Janesville robotics team among top 10 in global competition, moves to final round
- EPA grant freeze could ‘pull rug out from under' UW-Madison research
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow