MADISON, Wis. - North Bassett Street will be closed Saturday for the installation of a new utility line, according to a release.
The 300 block of North Bassett Street between, University Avenue and Conklin Place, will be closed to vehicle traffic between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., according to the release.
Bicycle traffic from University Avenue southbound on North Bassett Street will be maintained at all times, along with pedestrian traffic, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use different routes to avoid delays.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns