MADISON, Wis. - North Bassett Street will be closed Saturday for the installation of a new utility line, according to a release.
The 300 block of North Bassett Street between, University Avenue and Conklin Place, will be closed to vehicle traffic between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., according to the release.
Bicycle traffic from University Avenue southbound on North Bassett Street will be maintained at all times, along with pedestrian traffic, according to the release.
Officials encourage motorists to use different routes to avoid delays.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV