MADISON, Wis. - The 300 block of North Bassett Street will be closed from University Avenue to Conklin Place Friday and Saturday, according to a release.
The street will be closed for Kraemer Brothers to set up equipment to remove a tower crane, according to the release.
Traffic from Conklin Place to Bassett Street will be maintained, according to the release.
Officials said bike traffic from University Avenue southbound will be directed to the sidewalk and pedestrian traffic will be maintained during the closure.
Officials urge motorists and bicyclists to use different routes to avoid delays during the project.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000