MADISON, Wis. - The 300 block of North Bassett Street will be closed from University Avenue to Conklin Place Friday and Saturday, according to a release.
The street will be closed for Kraemer Brothers to set up equipment to remove a tower crane, according to the release.
Traffic from Conklin Place to Bassett Street will be maintained, according to the release.
Officials said bike traffic from University Avenue southbound will be directed to the sidewalk and pedestrian traffic will be maintained during the closure.
Officials urge motorists and bicyclists to use different routes to avoid delays during the project.
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases