Richland Center, Wis. - A Kraemer Brothers construction employee working on Ithaca High School was killed, according to a report from the Richland Sheriff's Department.
Christopher Kraemer, 30, was killed just before noon Friday. He was working on the Ithaca High School construction site when he became trapped under a crane.
The Richland County Sheriff deputies responded to the accident. Sheriff's deputies found the victim with head injuries lying on the ground near a bent crane, according to the report. Deputies made several attempts to resuscitate him. Kraemer, of Spring Green, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Kraemer Brothers are still investigating the case, according to the report.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire