MUSCODA, Wis. - A 3-year-old girl from Hillsboro killed in a crash in Muscoda on Thursday is identified as Brownwynn Babb, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A release states a car was traveling south on 5th Street in the village of Musoda at about 7:50 a.m. when a minivan traveling west on University Street failed to yield at the intersection. The minivan was struck by the car and the minivan overturned.
Babb riding in the van was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison and died. The driver of the minivan, Calli Jacobus, 26, and 8-month-old Oakley Babb, both from Hillsboro, suffered non-lief-threatening injuries.
A 7-year-old girl riding in the car, Kassandra Post, was taken to Richland Center Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The driver of the car, Melissa Starkey, 26, of Muscoda, was uninjured.22374046
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates