MUSCODA, Wis. - A 3-year-old girl from Hillsboro killed in a crash in Muscoda on Thursday is identified as Brownwynn Babb, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A release states a car was traveling south on 5th Street in the village of Musoda at about 7:50 a.m. when a minivan traveling west on University Street failed to yield at the intersection. The minivan was struck by the car and the minivan overturned.
Babb riding in the van was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison and died. The driver of the minivan, Calli Jacobus, 26, and 8-month-old Oakley Babb, both from Hillsboro, suffered non-lief-threatening injuries.
A 7-year-old girl riding in the car, Kassandra Post, was taken to Richland Center Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The driver of the car, Melissa Starkey, 26, of Muscoda, was uninjured.22374046
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized