MUSCODA, Wis. - A 3-year-old girl from Hillsboro killed in a crash in Muscoda on Thursday is identified as Brownwynn Babb, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A release states a car was traveling south on 5th Street in the village of Musoda at about 7:50 a.m. when a minivan traveling west on University Street failed to yield at the intersection. The minivan was struck by the car and the minivan overturned.
Babb riding in the van was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison and died. The driver of the minivan, Calli Jacobus, 26, and 8-month-old Oakley Babb, both from Hillsboro, suffered non-lief-threatening injuries.
A 7-year-old girl riding in the car, Kassandra Post, was taken to Richland Center Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The driver of the car, Melissa Starkey, 26, of Muscoda, was uninjured.22374046
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns