MUSCODA, Wis. - A 3-year-old girl from Hillsboro killed in a crash in Muscoda on Thursday is identified as Brownwynn Babb, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A release states a car was traveling south on 5th Street in the village of Musoda at about 7:50 a.m. when a minivan traveling west on University Street failed to yield at the intersection. The minivan was struck by the car and the minivan overturned.
Babb riding in the van was flown to University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison and died. The driver of the minivan, Calli Jacobus, 26, and 8-month-old Oakley Babb, both from Hillsboro, suffered non-lief-threatening injuries.
A 7-year-old girl riding in the car, Kassandra Post, was taken to Richland Center Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The driver of the car, Melissa Starkey, 26, of Muscoda, was uninjured.22374046
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms