TOMAH, Wis. - Tomah police arrested three people in connection to a gun theft case on Christmas Eve.
The Monroe County Combined Tactical Unit helped Tomah police execute a search warrant at 11:30 a.m. at an apartment at 206 ½ E. Milwaukee Street on Tuesday.
Police called the tactical unit because during the investigation they learned that the suspects may have been armed. Authorities found stolen items inside the apartment, including several guns and ammunition.
Two people exited the apartment and were detained by police. Within the next two hours, three additional people exited the apartment and were detained by the Monroe County Tactical Unit. Al five people were questioned.
Tomah police arrested three people from Tomah. Michael McLamb, 21, was arrested several charges, including theft of firearm-felony, felon in possession of firearm, bail jumping, and probation hold. Justin McGinnis, 19, was arrested on theft of firearm-felony, possession of synthetic cannabinoid, probation hold. Eli Brush, 23, was arrested in obstructing an officer, bail jumping (referral to district attorney).
Tomah police were also assisted by the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Wisconsin State Patrol, Monroe County Sheriff's Reserves and the Tomah Area Ambulance Service.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire