MADISON, Wis. - Three men were robbed by three other men while walking on East Johnson Street early Monday morning, according to a release from Madison police.
The victims, ages 24, 24 and 25, told police they were approached by three other men in the 500 block of East Johnson Street and one of them asked for a cigarette. When the men said they didn't have any, the other three men responded by pulling knives.
The robbers took cellphones and money before fleeing, according to police.Madison crime map
- State sues Milwaukee stores over synthetic marijuana
- UW-Madison leadership center to be named after former state governor
- Teacher suspended over documentary returns to work
- 70-year-old Madison man, cops return young tourist's purse full of cash
- Cigarette look-alike cigars likely to get tax increase
- UW Health water aerobics class for deaf people breaks down barriers