TOWN OF HEBRON, Wis. - Three people are dead after a single-vehicle crash east of Fort Atkinson Thursday afternoon, according to a release.
Around 12:50 p.m., Jefferson County sheriff's deputies responded to reports of a single-vehicle crash on County Road D 0.7 miles south of Pine Drive, officials said.
The vehicle was driving south on County Road D when the driver lost control trying to negotiate a curve and hit a power pole, investigators said. All three occupants of the vehicle were pronounced dead at the scene.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office was assisted with traffic control at the scene by personnel from Jefferson County Emergency Communications, according to the release.
The crash is still under investigation.27670082
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike