WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - Three men were injured in a single-vehicle crash early Wednesday morning when officials believe the driver fell asleep at the wheel, according to a release.
Officials responded to a crash at 5:34 a.m. Wednesday on Interstate 90 westbound in Juneau County near Wisconsin Dells, according to the release.
Officials said a vehicle was westbound on Interstate 90 when it appears the driver fell asleep at the wheel and the vehicle left the roadway, went onto the median, and rolled over.
Three people were in the passenger car when it rolled over, according to the release.
Two 35-year-old males, one from Coldwater Mich., were transported to St. Clares Hospital in Baraboo with life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
A 43-year-old male from White Pigeon Mich. was transported to St. Clares Hospital in Baraboo with non-life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
Names are being withheld pending notification of the families, according to the release.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother