SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Three people were injured in a two-vehicle crash in Sun Prairie Saturday night, according to a release.
Sun Prairie police responded to reports of a crash around 11:10 p.m. on Highway 151 near West Main Street, officials said.
Investigators said both vehicles were traveling north on Highway 151 when one car struck the other, which caused both vehicles to leave the road.
One vehicle was pushed into a tree in the median between Highway 151 and West Main Street, according to the release
The driver and only occupant of the vehicle was extracted from the vehicle and transported to the hospital by Med Flight, officials said. That driver was also cited for third-offense operating while intoxicated.
The two occupants of the other car were treated for minor injuries at the scene and were released, according to the release.
Northbound Highway 151 near West Main Street was closed until around 5:05 a.m. Sunday morning, according to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested