MADISON, Wis. - Three men were detained and two guns were recovered when police responded to a report of an armed home invasion, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the apartment building in the 1700 block of Onsgard Road at 5:48 a.m. when someone reported seeing several men entering the building, one of them armed with a long gun.
Police arrived as the four men were leaving the apartment. Three 18-year-olds were caught.
Police said they recovered some stolen property, and they believe the apartment was targeted.
An incident at the same apartment building earlier this week involved men fleeing the building and an uncooperative victim.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother