MILWAUKEE - Three people are dead after a single-car crash in a Milwaukee suburb.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that the crash happened in Glendale at about 7:45 p.m. Friday.
Cynthia Barnes told WTMJ-TV the car was heading east at a high rate of speed, when another vehicle turned in front of it.
The car didn't have time to react and lost control, running into a tree and utility pole, before flipping several times. The other driver kept going.
She said she and her husband were sitting on a park bench nearby when it happened and ran over to try to help, but the car was so badly damaged they couldn't get to any of the people.
- Review: MSO, APT craft annual 'Beyond the Score' concert
- Ryan meets in Janesville with police chiefs from across US
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say