MADISON, Wis. - Authorities have shared the name of the man who was killed on the west side early Friday morning.
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office identified the man Saturday afternoon as Jason Wilcox, 43, of Madison.
Wilcox was killed in an apartment on Morraine View Drive at about 4 a.m., police said. Officials say he had gotten into a fight with acquaintances the night before.
Three men were arrested hours later and charged with first-degree intentional homicide. Those men are 26-year-old Manford White, 26-year-old Anthony White, and 21-year-old Tavon Meyers.
The medical examiner said the official cause of death is pending testing. The death remains under investigation.
Police do not believe there are any other suspects at large.
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash