MADISON, Wis. - Authorities have shared the name of the man who was killed on the west side early Friday morning.
The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office identified the man Saturday afternoon as Jason Wilcox, 43, of Madison.
Wilcox was killed in an apartment on Morraine View Drive at about 4 a.m., police said. Officials say he had gotten into a fight with acquaintances the night before.
Three men were arrested hours later and charged with first-degree intentional homicide. Those men are 26-year-old Manford White, 26-year-old Anthony White, and 21-year-old Tavon Meyers.
The medical examiner said the official cause of death is pending testing. The death remains under investigation.
Police do not believe there are any other suspects at large.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday