HAZEL GREEN, Wis. - Three Hazel Green businesses were affected by a structure fire Saturday morning.
Nearby businesses told News 3 a fire had visibly damaged a building at 3715 N. Percival St., which houses a chiropractic business, car wash and laundromat. The fire broke out sometime around 3 a.m.
A woman who works down the street from where the fire occurred told News 3 she drove by the car wash at about 10 a.m. Saturday. She said the side of the building was black and a fire engine was at the scene, but it appeared the fire was out.
The Hazel Green Fire Department confirmed it responded to a fire but didn't confirm details. Information on the extent of damage to the building was not available.
An image shared with News 3 Saturday by Terry Rizer show collapsed roof on the building.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls