WEST BARABOO, Wis. - Three people allegedly involved in an armed robbery in West Baraboo early Tuesday morning have been arrested, Sauk County officials said.
Two of the suspects were originally reported at large, but they were arrested Wednesday in the village of Arena, deputies said.
Sauk County sheriff's deputies were dispatched to a residence for reports of an armed robbery that happened Tuesday around 12:41 a.m., according to a release.
Police were told there were two people with injuries at the residence, and that two men had fled from the scene in a black Ford vehicle, officials said. The victims reported that the men were armed with a rifle, a knife and brass knuckles.
Through further investigation into the incident, a third suspect was found to be driving the vehicle, according to the release. The vehicle was found a little later in Cross Plains.
The driver, Andrew J. Bollerud, 19, was taken into custody by the Cross Plains Police Department and the Dane County Sheriff's Office and turned over to Sauk County authorities, officials said. He has been tentatively charged with party to the crime of robbery with the use of a dangerous weapon.
The others involved in the robbery, Michael A. Bray, 19, and Taylor James Christian, 20, were arrested Wednesday, and face tentative charges of armed robbery with the use of force, according to the release.
Deputies believe the robbery was a targeted incident, and that a narcotics transaction was what lead to the robbery.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart