MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Department released information on the number of citations and ejections that occurred during the Badger game against the University of Massachusetts Minutemen at Camp Randall Stadium Saturday.
According to police, 13 people were cited for underage alcohol consumption and ejected from the game. Eleven of the people cited were UW students.
A total of 27 people were ejected from the game, 20 of whom were students. Fourteen people were ejected for a variety of issues, including six for seating disputes, three for being intoxicated, two for throwing hard objects, two for possession of alcohol and one for disorderly conduct; they were not cited.
In the release, police said the highest preliminary breath sample taken during the game was .33.
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later