MADISON, Wis. - The University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Department released information on the number of citations and ejections that occurred during the Badger game against the University of Massachusetts Minutemen at Camp Randall Stadium Saturday.
According to police, 13 people were cited for underage alcohol consumption and ejected from the game. Eleven of the people cited were UW students.
A total of 27 people were ejected from the game, 20 of whom were students. Fourteen people were ejected for a variety of issues, including six for seating disputes, three for being intoxicated, two for throwing hard objects, two for possession of alcohol and one for disorderly conduct; they were not cited.
In the release, police said the highest preliminary breath sample taken during the game was .33.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists