TOWN OF MIFFLIN, Wis. - A Linden man was transported with severe injuries in a single-vehicle crash on Highway A near Sand Hill Road Saturday night, according to a release.
Iowa County sheriff's deputies responded to the crash around 5:40 p.m. in the town of Mifflin west of Mineral Point, officials said.
Trevor Trace, 22, was traveling eastbound on Highway A at a high rate of speed, lost control and hit a guardrail, investigators said. Trace was ejected from the car and was transported to Upland Hills Health in Dodgeville. He was later transported by helicopter to UW Hospital.
Speed and alcohol were contributing factors in the crash, according to the release. Trace was not wearing his seat belt.Highway A at Sand Hill Road, town of Mifflin
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms