TOWN OF DELTON, Wis. - A 21-year-old man was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a teenage girl after they made arrangements to meet on Facebook, according to a release.
Sauk County sheriff's deputies said they were notified of a sexual assault that happened at a home in the town of Delton Friday night around 8:50 p.m.
A 14-year-old had been in contact with William R. Ellison, 21, from Baraboo, on Facebook, and made arrangements to meet, deputies said. During the time they were together, Ellison allegedly had sexual contact with the teenage girl.
Ellison was arrested on charges of second-degree sexual assault of a child, according to the release. If convicted he faces 40 years in prison, a $100,000 fine or both.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say