BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man was arrested Wednesday for his seventh drunken driving charge, Beloit police said.
Around 11:30 p.m. Beloit police responded to the intersection of Prairie and Keeler avenues for reports of a two-vehicle crash without injuries, according to a release.
Investigators said one of the drivers, Walter Ewing, Jr., 44, was arrested on charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
Ewing was held in the Rock County Jail on the charges related to the incident and on a parole violation.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry