BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man was arrested Wednesday for his seventh drunken driving charge, Beloit police said.
Around 11:30 p.m. Beloit police responded to the intersection of Prairie and Keeler avenues for reports of a two-vehicle crash without injuries, according to a release.
Investigators said one of the drivers, Walter Ewing, Jr., 44, was arrested on charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
Ewing was held in the Rock County Jail on the charges related to the incident and on a parole violation.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial