BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man was arrested Wednesday for his seventh drunken driving charge, Beloit police said.
Around 11:30 p.m. Beloit police responded to the intersection of Prairie and Keeler avenues for reports of a two-vehicle crash without injuries, according to a release.
Investigators said one of the drivers, Walter Ewing, Jr., 44, was arrested on charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
Ewing was held in the Rock County Jail on the charges related to the incident and on a parole violation.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000