BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man was arrested Wednesday for his seventh drunken driving charge, Beloit police said.
Around 11:30 p.m. Beloit police responded to the intersection of Prairie and Keeler avenues for reports of a two-vehicle crash without injuries, according to a release.
Investigators said one of the drivers, Walter Ewing, Jr., 44, was arrested on charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
Ewing was held in the Rock County Jail on the charges related to the incident and on a parole violation.
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime
- Oakcrest Tavern robbed at gunpoint at closing time, PD says