NEW LISBON, Wis. - Two Illinois men were sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries Sunday morning after a single-vehicle rollover on the interstate, according to a release.
Officials responded to a crash on Interstate 90 eastbound in Juneau County near New Lisbon Sunday morning around 7:25, according to the release.
Officials said a 2000 GMC Yukon SUV went off the left side of the road, the driver, Thomas R. Stradal, 18, of Berwyn Ill., overcorrected, and the vehicle proceeded to go off the right side of the road.
Stradal again overcorrected and the vehicle rolled over off the left side of the road, according to the release.
Officials said two passengers were ejected from the vehicle.
Stradal and Zachary B. Orts, 18, from Oswego Ill., were both wearing seat belts and didn't sustain any injuries, according to the release.
Justin T. Stradal, 15, and Greg T. Stradal, 43, both from Berwyn, Ill., were not wearing their seat belts and were transported to Hess Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries, according to the release.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race