MADIOSN, Wis. - Two men were injured in a bar fight in downtown Madison early Sunday morning, police said.
A Watertown man suffered multiple facial cuts when he was hit in the head with a bar glass around 2 a.m. at Red Rock Saloon, in the 300 block of West Johnson Street, according to a release.
The 23-year-old Watertown man got into a fight with 31-year-old Mirko Milicevic, of Brown Deer, while inside the bar, officials said. Milicevic and the 23-year-old did not know each other.
Milicevic cut his hand during the incident and was taken to a hospital before being booked into jail on a tentative charge for substantial battery, according to the release.
- Police seek info on cold case of murdered Madison man
- Police ID worker who died in elevator fall at Superior hotel
- Man, son-in-law caught in shooting crossfire on Madison's north side
- Milwaukee police identify victim of shooting that injured 2 others
- 2 charged with possessing stolen gun outside Madison bar
- Man struck by train in Kenosha County in critical condition