MADIOSN, Wis. - Two men were injured in a bar fight in downtown Madison early Sunday morning, police said.
A Watertown man suffered multiple facial cuts when he was hit in the head with a bar glass around 2 a.m. at Red Rock Saloon, in the 300 block of West Johnson Street, according to a release.
The 23-year-old Watertown man got into a fight with 31-year-old Mirko Milicevic, of Brown Deer, while inside the bar, officials said. Milicevic and the 23-year-old did not know each other.
Milicevic cut his hand during the incident and was taken to a hospital before being booked into jail on a tentative charge for substantial battery, according to the release.
- Madison group helps Chicago develop violence reduction plan
- Group suing DNR over plan for high-impact activities at Sauk Prairie Conservation Area
- Sauk County crash sends one to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Victim of Highway 51 crash ID'd as Wisconsin Dells man
- Once-thriving Midwest delivery company closes it doors
- State superintendent candidate sent campaign email from schools account