MADIOSN, Wis. - Two men were injured in a bar fight in downtown Madison early Sunday morning, police said.
A Watertown man suffered multiple facial cuts when he was hit in the head with a bar glass around 2 a.m. at Red Rock Saloon, in the 300 block of West Johnson Street, according to a release.
The 23-year-old Watertown man got into a fight with 31-year-old Mirko Milicevic, of Brown Deer, while inside the bar, officials said. Milicevic and the 23-year-old did not know each other.
Milicevic cut his hand during the incident and was taken to a hospital before being booked into jail on a tentative charge for substantial battery, according to the release.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need