MADIOSN, Wis. - Two men were injured in a bar fight in downtown Madison early Sunday morning, police said.
A Watertown man suffered multiple facial cuts when he was hit in the head with a bar glass around 2 a.m. at Red Rock Saloon, in the 300 block of West Johnson Street, according to a release.
The 23-year-old Watertown man got into a fight with 31-year-old Mirko Milicevic, of Brown Deer, while inside the bar, officials said. Milicevic and the 23-year-old did not know each other.
Milicevic cut his hand during the incident and was taken to a hospital before being booked into jail on a tentative charge for substantial battery, according to the release.
- Wisconsin company distributed nacho cheese linked to fatal botulism
- Madison family displaced after overnight fire
- Joint Finance Committee to consider UW tuition cut, performance funding
- One person dead after bizarre incident on I-94
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem